Magdalena Frockowiak is a famous Polish model and jewellry designer. She is also one of the most beautiful doll face fashion models of all time.
15 Facts About Polish Model Magdalena Frackowiak
- Magdalena Frackowiak was born on October 6, 1984 in GDansk.
- Someone saw Magdalena Frackowiak on the street and proposed her to be a model. After that, they sent her to Paris and New York. She never worked full time until she finished the high school. According to the polish beauty, she was very good in her marks, but not so good in her behavior in school.
- She is living in New York, but tries to see her parents in her free time.
- According to her, fashion never bores her as there are always new things going on.
- She always wanted to be an architect and studied arcitecture for around one year.
- Her favourite hero is Batman.
- Her favourite Cartoon is Mickey Mouse.
- She hates cold.
- If she would be part of a movie, it would be a horror film.
- If she has a day off, she just likes to chill.
- Magdalena Frąckowiak's height is 5'11".
- Her secret of success is love what you do.
- Was already walking down the runway for fashion designers like Elie Saab, John Galliano, Oscar de la Renta, Jean Paul Gaultier or Chanel.
- Had a short role in a Chanel Karl Lagerfeld short movie called Remember Now.
- The Polish beauty launched her own jewellry line in 2015 called Magdalena Frąckowiak.